from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Old-fashioned; worn-out.
- adj. Insignificant; unimportant.
- adj. Of cheap or poor quality; makeshift.
- n. One that is regarded as old-fashioned, worn-out, insignificant, or cheap in quality.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of poor or inferior quality; hokey; sloppy; chintzy; small; flimsy; inadequate.
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)