from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or having characteristics of sculpture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to sculpture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to sculpture.
- Pertaining to engraving.
- In zoology, pertaining to the ornaments of a sculptured surface: as, sculptural marks or lines.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or consisting of sculpture
- adj. resembling sculpture
Sorry, no etymologies found.