from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of making something sensitive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act, process, or result of sensitizing, or rendering sensitive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being sensitive (as to an antigen)
- n. rendering an organism sensitive to a serum by a series of injections
- n. (psychology) the process of becoming highly sensitive to specific events or situations (especially emotional events or situations)
From sensitize + -ation. (Wiktionary)