from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. Exclamatory response to a minor disappointment.
- interj. Response to a minor pleasure.
- interj. A receding or mock expression of thanks.
- n. Plural form of shuck.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of shuck.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An interjection indicating contempt, especially a contemptuous rejection of some suggestion or remark: as, oh, shucks! I don't believe it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an expression of disappointment or irritation
- n. something of little value
Sorry, no etymologies found.