from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being sluggish, unable or unwilling to act quickly.
- n. The state of economic decline, inactivity, slow or subnormal growth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being sluggish, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy
- n. the pace of things that move relatively slowly
- n. a state of comatose torpor (as found in sleeping sickness)
sluggish + -ness (Wiktionary)