from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being slow to understand things.
- n. The quality of being uninteresting.
- n. The lack of visual brilliance.
- n. bluntness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being dull; slowness; stupidity; heaviness; drowsiness; bluntness; obtuseness; dimness; want of luster; want of vividness, or of brightness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being dull, in any sense of that word.
- n. Synonyms Baldness, Heaviness, etc. (in style). See frigidity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of sensibility
- n. without sharpness or clearness of edge or point
- n. a lack of visual brightness
- n. the quality of being slow to understand
- n. the quality of lacking interestingness
Sorry, no etymologies found.