from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being ugly
- n. An unsightly or frightful object
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being ugly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The property or character of being ugly, in any sense.
- n. Synonyms See ugly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being wicked
- n. qualities of appearance that do not give pleasure to the senses
Sorry, no etymologies found.