from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or state of being perverse.
- n. An instance of being perverse.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being perverse.
- n. A perverse act
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being perverse; perverseness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Perverse character, disposition, tendency, or conduct; disposition to be contrary; perverseness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. deliberately deviating from what is good
- n. deliberate and stubborn unruliness and resistance to guidance or discipline
Sorry, no etymologies found.