from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A storm marked by heavy snowfall.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Bad weather involving blowing winds and snow, or blowing winds and heavy snowfall amount.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A storm with falling snow.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A storm with a fall of snow.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a storm with widespread snowfall accompanied by strong winds
From snow + storm (Wiktionary)