from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Boiled in the shell to a soft consistency. Used of an egg.
- adj. Informal Softhearted; lenient.
- adj. Informal Sentimental.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. cooked to a soft consistency with the yolk still runny
- adj. softhearted or sentimental
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easily moved to pity or sorrow
- adj. (eggs) having the yolk still liquid
Sorry, no etymologies found.