from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of food, that has been prepared by cooking.
- adj. Corrupted by conversion through a text format, requiring uncooking to be properly listenable.
- adj. (of accounting records, intelligence) partially or wholly fabricated, falsified
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cook.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having been prepared for eating by the application of heat
Sorry, no etymologies found.