from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Informal Eyeglasses; spectacles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Abbreviation of spectacles.
- n. Specifications: Plural form of spec.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A colloquial contraction of spectacles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. optical instrument consisting of a frame that holds a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision
Sorry, no etymologies found.