from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The amount that a spoon holds.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the amount that a spoon will hold, either level or heaped
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quantity which a spoon contains, or is able to contain
- n. Hence, a small quantity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. As much as a spoon contains.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. as much as a spoon will hold
spoon + -ful (Wiktionary)