from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Following, afterwards in either time or place.
- adv. accordingly, therefore (implying a logical connection or deduction)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. At a later time; afterwards.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a subsequent manner; at a later time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
Sorry, no etymologies found.