from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being supple.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being supple; flexibility; pliableness; pliancy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The property of being supple; pliableness; flexibility.
- n. Readiness of compliance; the property of easily yielding; facility; capability of molding one's self to the wishes or opinions of others.
- n. Synonyms See supple.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being pliant and flexible
- n. adaptability of mind or character
- n. the gracefulness of a person or animal that is flexible and supple
From supple + -ness (Wiktionary)