from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being lucid, lucidness.
- n. The state of being aware that one is dreaming
- n. The state of being in a lucid dream
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being lucid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being lucid, in any sense of that word; lucidness; especially, clearness of conception or expression; intellectual transparency.
- n. Synonyms Clearness, Plainness, etc. See perspicuity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lucid state of mind; not confused
- n. free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression
lucid + -ity (Wiktionary)