from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quality or condition of being appropriate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being appropriate; peculiar fitness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being appropriate or suitable; applicability.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being specially suitable
- n. appropriate conduct; doing the right thing
Sorry, no etymologies found.