from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Who sympathizes (with something).
- n. A person who sympathizes (with something).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who sympathizes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who sympathizes with or feels for another; one who feels sympathy. Also spelled sympathiser.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who shares your feelings or opinions and hopes that you will be successful
- n. commiserates with someone who has had misfortune
Sorry, no etymologies found.