from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To formulate into or reduce to a system: "The aim of science is surely to amass and systematize knowledge” ( V. Gordon Childe). See Synonyms at arrange.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To arrange into a systematic order.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To reduce to system or regular method; to arrange methodically; to methodize.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To reduce to system or method; methodize; arrange in, or in accordance with, a system; construct a system, as of classification in natural history. Also spelled systematise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. arrange according to a system or reduce to a system
systematic + -ize (Wiktionary)