from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A hybrid citrus tree derived from grapefruit and tangerine, having aromatic fruit with a thin, smooth, moderately loose rind.
- n. The fruit of this tree.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A citrus fruit that is a cross between a tangerine and a pomelo or a grapefruit.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A hybrid between the tangerine orange and the grapefruit, or pomelo; also, the fruit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A class of hybrids of the tangerine orange and the grape-fruit or pomelo. At least three of these hybrids have been secured by the United States Department of Agriculture.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. hybrid between grapefruit and mandarin orange; cultivated especially in Florida
- n. large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin
Blend of tangerine and pomelo.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Blend of tangerine and pomelo (Wiktionary)