from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The eruption and cutting of teeth, especially the milk teeth; dentition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The eruption, through the gums, of the milk teeth; dentition.
- v. Present participle of teethe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The process of the first growth of teeth, or the phenomena attending their issue through the gums; dentition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Dentition; the growth or formation of teeth; the act or process of acquiring teeth, as when they cut the gums.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the eruption through the gums of baby teeth
Sorry, no etymologies found.