from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To broadcast a television program.
- transitive v. To broadcast (a program) by television.
- n. A television broadcast.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To broadcast by television.
- v. To broadcast a television program.
- n. A television broadcast, especially outside of a studio.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a television broadcast
- v. broadcast via television
Sorry, no etymologies found.