from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being temperate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being temperate; moderateness; temperance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being temperate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. moderate weather; suitable for outdoor activities
- n. exhibiting restraint imposed on the self
Sorry, no etymologies found.