from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of tenderhearted.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having great sensibility; susceptible of impressions or influence; affectionate; pitying; sensitive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having great sensibility; susceptible.
- Very susceptible of the softer passions of love, pity, or kindness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. easily moved to love
- adj. easily moved by another's distress
Sorry, no etymologies found.