from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characteristic of, resulting from, or using electrical phenomena occurring in conjunction with a flow of heat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or exhibiting thermoelectricity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to thermoelectricity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to thermo-electricity: as, thermo-electric currents.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving or resulting from thermoelectricity
Sorry, no etymologies found.