from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who thumps.
- n. A single-cylinder engined motorcycle, especially those having a four-stroke engine or large engine displacement.
- n. A particular drinking game wherein players must remember personal hand signs while being distracted by others' banging on a table.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, thumps.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which thumps.
- n. A thing or a person that is impressive by reason of hugeness or greatness; an unusually big fish, lie, etc.; a whopper.
Sorry, no etymologies found.