from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A vessel used for trawling.
- n. One who trawls.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A fishing boat that uses a trawl net or dragnet to catch fish.
- n. A fisherman who uses a trawl net.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, trawls.
- n. A fishing vessel which trails a net behind it.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who trawls, or fishes with a trawl-line or trawlnet.
- n. A vessel engaged in trawling. Trawlers for cod average about seventy tons burden.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a fisherman who use a trawl net
- n. a fishing boat that uses a trawl net or dragnet to catch fish
Sorry, no etymologies found.