from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consistently telling the truth; honest.
- adj. Corresponding to reality; true.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Honest, and always telling the truth.
- adj. Accurately depicting what is real.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of truth; veracious; reliable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of truth; habitually speaking the truth; veracious.
- Conformable to truth; correct; true: as, a truthful statement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. conforming to truth
- adj. expressing or given to expressing the truth
From truth + -ful. (Wiktionary)