from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A child between middle childhood and adolesence, usually between 8 and 12 years old.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A number in the twenties, or from 23 to 32.
- n. A person who is neither a young child nor an adolescent, one of an age in the range of 8 to 12 years old or a similar range.
- n. A person who is in his or her twenties.
- v. To generate intermediate frames in an animated sequence so as to give the appearance of smooth movement
Blend of teen1 and between.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)