from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Theology The doctrine of universal salvation.
- n. Unitarian Universalism.
- n. The condition of being universal; universality.
- n. A universal scope or range, as of knowledge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being universal; universality.
- n. The theological belief that all souls can attain salvation.
- n. this sense?) A part of Unitarian Universalism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The doctrine or belief that all men will be saved, or made happy, in the future state.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The doctrine or belief of Universalists.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the theological doctrine that all people will eventually be saved
Sorry, no etymologies found.