from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Absence or lack of reason; irrationality.
- n. Nonsense; absurdity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Lack of reason or rationality; unreasonableness; irrationality.
- n. Nonsense; folly; absurdity.
- v. To prove to be unreasonable; disprove by argument.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Want of reason; unreasonableness; absurdity.
- transitive v. To undo, disprove, or refute by reasoning.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Lack of reason; unreasonableness; irrationality; nonsense; folly; absurdity.
- To prove to be unreasonable; disprove by argument.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being irrational; lacking powers of understanding
From un- + reason. (Wiktionary)