from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A diver, especially someone who searches for things underwater.
- n. Someone who urinates; a pisser.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who dives under water in search of something, as for pearls; a diver.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A diver; one who plunges and sinks in water, as in search of pearls.
- n. [capitalized] [NL. (Cuvier,1800;Lacépède,1801).] A genus of diving birds, giving name to the Urinatoridæ: variously applied.
- n. Qnite recently the name was revived, and definitely restricted to the loons, whose usual generic name, Colymbus, was thereupon transferred to certain grebes. See Colymbus, and cuts under loon and tibia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who urinates
Latin urinator, from urinare ("to dive into water") (Wiktionary)
Latin urina ("urine") (Wiktionary)