from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or characteristic of being a vagabond.
- n. Vagabonds, considered as a collective.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition of a vagabond; a state or habit of wandering about in idleness; vagrancy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state, condition, or habits of a vagabond; idle wandering, with or without fraudulent intent: as, to live in vagabondage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. travelling about without any clear destination
Borrowing from French vagabondage (Wiktionary)