from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A vegetarian who eats plant products only, especially one who uses no products derived from animals, as fur or leather.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to vegans or veganism.
- adj. Relating to Vega (the star).
- n. A person who does not consume, use or eat any animal products; a supporter of veganism
- n. Someone from Vega, which is either a town in Norway, Sweden, or Texas, or (science fiction) the system of the star.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A vegetarian who does not eat any animal products, not even fish, eggs, or milk.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a strict vegetarian; someone who eats no animal or dairy products at all
Short for vegetarian.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)