from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The rank, title, or dignity of a viscount. Also called viscounty.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The rank or jurisdiction of a viscount.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The dignity or jurisdiction of a viscount.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The rank or dignity of a viscount.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the title of a viscount
- n. the dignity or rank or position of a viscount or viscountess
Sorry, no etymologies found.