from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Subject to inspection or visitation: a hospital that was visitable by state officials.
- adj. Accessible or open: a wildlife preserve visitable only during the summer months.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Capable of being visited.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable or subject to be visited or inspected.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liable or subject to be visited or inspected; admitting of visitation or inspection. The next morning we set out again, in order to see the Sanctuaries and other visitable places upon Mount Olivet.
visit + -able (Wiktionary)