from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Paper often colored and printed with designs and pasted to a wall as a decorative covering.
- n. Computer Science A picture or design displayed on the background of a computer screen.
- transitive v. To cover with or as if with wallpaper.
- intransitive v. To decorate a wall or room with wallpaper.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Decorative paper-like material used to cover the inner walls of buildings.
- n. A style or design of such material or image.
- n. An image or tiled pattern used as a background to personalize a computer desktop.
- v. To cover (a wall, a room, etc) with wallpaper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a decorative paper for the walls of rooms
- v. cover with wallpaper
From wall + paper (Wiktionary)