from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. From whatever place or source.
- conj. From any place or source that.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. From wherever: from whatever place.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. From what place soever; from what cause or source soever.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- From what place soever; from what cause or source soever.
whence + soever. (Wiktionary)