from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A contemptible or detestable person.
- adj. Abominable; detestable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An illegitimate child born of unwed parents.
- n. The son of a prostitute.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A bastard; colloquially, a low, scurvy fellow; -- used generally in contempt, or in coarse humor. Also used adjectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bastard: used generally in contempt, or in coarse familiarity, and without exactness of meaning.
- Bastard-like; mean; scurvy: used in contempt, or in coarse familiarity, and applied to persons or things.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- n. insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
Compound of whore + son: the son of a whore. (Wiktionary)