from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of weave.
- adj. Made by weaving: a finely woven rug.
- n. Material or a fabric made by weaving.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Fabricated by weaving.
- adj. Interlaced
- n. A cloth formed by weaving. It only stretches in the bias directions (between the warp and weft directions), unless the threads are elastic.
- v. Past participle of weave
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. p. of weave.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Past participle of weave.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made or constructed by interlacing threads or strips of material or other elements into a whole
Sorry, no etymologies found.