from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Violation of standards of behavior.
- n. An instance of doing wrong.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Evil or wicked behavior or action.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The doing of wrong; behavior the opposite of what is right; blameworthy action in general.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. departure from what is ethically acceptable
- n. activity that transgresses moral or civil law
wrong + doing (Wiktionary)