from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- In the Bible, the elder brother of Moses who helped lead the Hebrews out of Egypt.
- Aaron, Henry Louis Known as "Hank.” Born 1934. American baseball player who surpassed (1974) Babe Ruth's lifetime record of 714 home runs and retired (1976) with a total of 755 home runs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The elder brother of Moses in the Book of the Exodus.
- proper n. A male given name.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The plant Arum maculatum. See Arum.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (Old Testament) elder brother of Moses and first high priest of the Israelites; created the golden calf
- n. United States professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934)
AARON 1: Aaron 8 has gained way too much weight for this role.
The name Aaron Levi, M.D., seemed to jump out at her from the top page.
But "Aaron" is frequently used for the whole priestly order, and in later times, any of the priests might have officiated at this altar in rotation (Lu 1: 9).
Aaron is currently working on his Masters in English and hopes to one day interview Tori Amos again.
The scenes of the 1940's-type Batman in Aaron's "Patient J" short film are nothing short of amazing; the film actually shows a Bill Finger-design Batman uniform .... and it WORKS!
I was disappointed Aaron is leaving Ghost Rider, but if this is what he'll be doing instead, I'm not complaining.
Why Should We Care: Once upon a time, it was intimated that Aaron is of tremendous importance, so much so that he couldn't be raised by anyone but Claire.
Tatum's character Aaron is tasked with tracking Kane down after she's double-crossed and set up for a murder.
Initially, Aaron is game but after a while he sees no real happiness in his actions.
I have this bad feeling that Aaron is going to get picked on in real life after this … …