from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Leo and Gemini.
- n. The fourth sign of the zodiac in astrology.
- n. One who is born under this sign.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A constellation of the zodiac supposedly shaped like a crab.
- proper n. The zodiac sign for the crab, ruled by the Moon and covering June 22 - July 22 (tropical astrology) or July 16 - August 15 (sidereal astrology).
- n. Someone with a Cancer star sign
- proper n. A taxonomic genus within the family Cancridae — true crabs distinguished by the presence of a single posterolateral spine (on the edge of the carapace, towards the rear), anterolateral spines with deep fissures (on the carapace edge, towards the front), and a short extension of the carapace forward between the eyes.
Screening Mammography Waived Applies Pap Smear - Lab Test Waived Waived Pap Smear - Physician Exam Waived Applies Flu Vaccinations Waived Waived Pneumonia Vaccinations Waived Waived Hepatitis B Vaccinations Applies Applies Colorectal Cancer Screening Fecal Occult Blood Lab Test Waived Waived Other Procedures Applies Applies Bone Mass Measurements Applies Applies Diabetes Glucose Monitors & Test Strips Applies Applies Self-Management Training Applies Applies Prostate Cancer*
-- [Oh-tah-yeh-sku.] The term Cancer had been applied indiscriminately to all eating, spreading ulcers; of a virulent kind.
The Cherokee Physician, or Indian Guide to Health, as Given by Richard Foreman, a Cherokee Doctor; Comprising a Brief View of Anatomy, With General Rules for Preserving Health without the Use of Medicines. The Diseases of the U. States, with Their Symptoms, Causes, and Means of Prevention, are Treated on in a Satisfactory Manner. It Also Contains a Description of a Variety of Herbs and Roots, Many of which are not Explained in Any Other Book, and their Medical Virtues have Hitherto been Unknown to the Whites; To which is Added a Short Dispensatory.
It is a psychedelic tie-dye, with a crab on the front, and the word Cancer.
Cancer is so hip and cool, it's the new black! thatpj
Skin Cancer .... don't ever delay getting checked!
Cancer is always a frightening illness, but more and more women with breast cancer are surviving their illness.
Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the United States.
Teens Living With Cancer is a Web site of Melissa's Living Legacy Foundation that provides information by and for teens with cancer.
WASHINGTON — Cancer is a tale of two sets of genetic code, your own and your tumor's – and tracing the unique areas of damage makes for a way to target treatment.
WASHINGTON mdash; Cancer is a tale of two sets of genetic code, your own and your tumor