from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- An ancient town of central Greece near Mount Parnassus. Dating to at least the seventh century B.C., it was the seat of a famous oracle of Apollo.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A city of ancient Greece.
- proper n. A programming language based on PASCAL.
- proper n. A method for obtaining consensus from a group of experts; see Delphi method in Wikipedia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ancient Greek city on the slopes of Mount Parnassus; site of the oracle of Delphi
DELPHI -- Unable to pay the bill, Dolly Speer of Delphi had her gas service disconnected earlier this month.
DELPHI -- Peter Kieran Leahy, 80, died at 3: 40 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2009, at St. Elizabeth Healthcare in Delphi.
DELPHI -- Delphi volleyball coach Suzanne Hughes likes to bet on her team.
DELPHI - A fire has destroyed a historic building in the northern Indiana city of Delphi that housed a tavern and ...
DELPHI -- A Saturday morning fire damaged a Delphi house but caused no injuries, officials said.
DELPHI -- Jewell Clouse Freeman, 50, of Delphi, died Thursday, June 25, 2009, at Home Hospital in Lafayette.
DELPHI -- Ralph Edgar Godbey, 69, of Delphi, died at 1 p.m. Sunday, June 7, 2009, at his residence.
NSA operative and Athena graduate Allison Gracelyn code name Delphi is stunned when she realizes she has been framed as a traitor.
But the other, Indiana Packers in Delphi, Ind., has several possible cases that are being investigated.
After a brief fling with Turbo C++ 3.0, I went on to program in Delphi from 1997 to 2003, with sporadic uses until 2006.