from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to Russians with tsarist sympathies in the period directly following the 1917 Revolution.
- adj. Of or relating to Belarus, literally "White Russia," or its language.
- n. A Russian who supported the tsar in the 1917 Revolution and the Russian Civil War (1918–20), and afterwords.
- n. A Belarusian person.
- n. The Belarusian language.
- n. A cocktail consisting of coffee liqueur, vodka, and milk.
- n. A strain of marijuana containing very high THC levels - in excess of 22%.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and milk or cream
- n. a native or inhabitant of Byelorussia
- n. the Slavic language spoken in Belarus
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.