from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A marginal note; a gloss.
- n. A method of verification for international documents.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A marginal note on a letter or other paper; an annotation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A marginal note or annotation; a comment.
- To annotate by marginal observations or comments.
Intaposl orders wonapost be filled apostil next yr.
TrendRida StrayTrader I think that I will wait apostil tomorrow to say that quotsell the newsquot is toast.
$500 in Cash amp Prizes - $.50 Wells apostil Midnight - Ladies FREE I am eating: Going to the Hilton Casino later to try and win $500000 - Good plan:
(Seemingly a popular subject for that era — an early sixteenth century apostil refers to the poor scribe's "fucking abbot.")