from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Moving by itself; self-propelling or self-propelled.
- adj. Of or relating to self-propelled vehicles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the ability to move by itself; self-propelled or self-propelling.
- adj. Of, or relating to motor vehicles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to the automobile.
- adj. containing within itself the means of propulsion or movement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Propelled by its own power; automobile.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to motor vehicles
- adj. containing within itself the means of propulsion or movement
We always strive to lead the way in automotive design and our current goal is to maximise efficiency of electric vehicles.
Platinum (and rhodium) are the primary elements in automotive catalytic converters.
[…] These picture caused quite a stir in automotive circlesin Dubai, UAE.
In an interview at the Paris auto show, Shai Agassi, the Palo Alto, Calif., company's founder and CEO, attributed his cool reception in automotive circles to "a lack of belief that something that big can happen in the industry."
This week, Ternium said it formed a $350 million joint venture with Nippon Steel to make higher margin automotive-grade steel in Mexico to service the car manufacturers there.
Palladium, widely used in automotive catalytic converters, has benefitted from higher automotive demand in emerging markets, especially China, said a physical trader.
Finlayson claims that items 4 and 5 are widely claimed in automotive and motorcycle circles.
And our 'one shot's for the day: gorgeously illustrated Mario deaths, and retro-future Pac-Man/Space Invaders in automotive form.
The volunteer drivers were required to attend classes in automotive mechanics.
Its remaining industrial facilities include the Ford plants, a plant that makes General Electric appliances and the Rubbertown complex, whose 10 plants turn out products ranging from tire rubber to plastics used in automotive manufacturing to ingredients in latex paint.