from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.
- n. Slang A vacuous person: "a male bimbo ... who even has to be tutored ... in the clichés that comprise the basic interview” ( George F. Will).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A physically attractive woman who lacks intelligence.
- n. A stupid or a foolish person.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of punch, drunk as a liqueur, made with six lemons and a pound of sugar to a quart of brandy and a quart of water.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a young woman indulged by rich and powerful older men
Now these other bimbos are coming out -- this what they call a bimbo eruption.
We are lucky that the other "duo" didn't get in, with a ancient guy and an empty brain bimbo!!!
I have a feeling that this bimbo is going to be an endless source of entertainment.
This stupid bimbo is AN EMBARRASSMENT to everyone ….
This bimbo is only in for the money and you, CNN, are helping her line her pockets!
She was called a "bimbo feminist" and a "kook" and much worse.
If Sanford's Argentinian bimbo is truly his "soul mate," there is no way he can reconcile with his wife unless it is to be "just friends."
That's OK, we call the bimbo from California "San Fran Nan" instead of her constitutionally designated title.
If this bimbo is the best Hispanic journalist then I’d hate to see the runner-up.
That’s not even to mention that this Palin bimbo say’s she talks for people that Refute her at every turn.