from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A French black sausage made of pork and seasoned pig's blood. Also called boudin noir.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A sausage, made from pork blood, oats and spices; eaten at breakfast and combined in starters and salads.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A kind of sausage made of blood, suet, etc., thickened with meal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of sausage made of blood and suet, seasoned with salt, pepper, onions, etc., sometimes with the addition of a little oatmeal. Also called blood-pudding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a black sausage containing pig's blood and other ingredients
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.