from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun In architecture, a convex molding of which the section is an arc of a circle; a medieval term for the torus or roundel.
  • noun A rounded ridge or border used for stiffening a cover, dish, tray, or other utensil.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • noun See boultel.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun Alternative form of boultel.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word boltel.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.